Sunday 22 February 2015

february favourites

Heellloooooo!

So... it's nearly March already?! Time sure does fly past right before your eyes... Anyway, here are some of the things I've been lovin' recently in le month of February!









Burt's Bees Lipbalm
Yep, still loving this! This isn't really a monthly favourite, but more like a product I swear by everyday. This lip balm is hydrating, smooth and also feels great on your lips.

Macbook (mirror)
So I've recently been loving my new macbook... mirror. Yep, it's shaped, coloured and designed like mini macbook air, except it's a mirror! HOW CUTE IS THAT?! I finally own a mac... (who am I kidding, I'll only have one in my dreams T_T)

Aloe Vera Gel
It's summer here in Australia, and summer means heat and sun. Lots and lots of sun. Thankfully, this pure aloe gel relieves and moisturises my skin from sunburn, and it's become my saviour from the hot Aussie sun. (It's funny because it's just like jelly.)

Mint Samsung S3 Case
YAY! New phone cases always get me excited! I particularly love this one because of its simple design and beautiful colour. Ah, mint coloured things are so pretty!

Crochet Needles
I recently got crochet needles and wool, and to my surprise, managed to crochet a few things!


~February Feels~

Any news?
School started! Let the homework and assignments pile in! 

Achievements!
I started posting on Instagram again *yay*

Favourite food at the moment...
I've been really enjoying summer fruits like watermelon and mango. Yum!

Favourite past-time
Crocheting and reading (and browsing the internet of course!)

What I've been listening to
Uptown Funk - Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars
Immortals - Fall Out Boy
Sugar - Maroon 5
Afire Love - Ed Sheeran

Goal for March
Don't finish my homework the day before it's due (if that's possible).

---

I hope you've had a fabulous February and stay tuned for March!

Stay cool!
~ Judy x



No comments:

Post a Comment